Here is my ballot for this week’s SEC Power Poll.
1. Florida – A little disappointed the Gators didn’t put 50 on the Vols. I doubt Kentucky will be so lucky this weekend.
2. Alabama – Stock up on the Alabama Offensive players for your College Football Fantasy League.
3. LSU – That close game vs. Washington isn’t looking so bad now.
4. Georgia – Looked good against Arkansas (That isn’t saying much). Their schedule is setup in a way that they never play 2 great teams back-to-back which is exactly what they need if they want to make it to Atlanta. (ya never know… Florida could slip up)
5. Auburn – Looking better ever week. Auburn could easily be undefeated when they play LSU in late October.
6. Ole Miss – Most overrated team in the Country. Beat South Carolina on Thursday and you deserve to be in the top 5 (of the SEC) beat Bama in a couple weeks then you deserve to be #5 in the Country.
7. South Carolina – If SC want’s a chance at the East this season they have to win on Thursday night vs. Colonel Reb.
8. Tennessee – Is it possible to win even if the scoreboard says otherwise? Ask all the 5* recruits signing with the Vols.
9. Arkansas – Come week’s end; don’t be surprised if the Hogs are the highest rated offense in the country – Too bad they will likely be the lowest rated defense.
10. Kentucky – Good start for the Wildcats, but could easily lose their next 4 games.
11. Mississippi State – Thank God for Vanderbilt
12. Vanderbilt – Undisputed worst team in the SEC