The longest losing streaks in Arkansas football history are:
(10) 2013-2014 — Bret Bielema — After winning the first three games of 2013, the Razorbacks lost in succession to Rutgers, Texas A&M, Florida, South Carolina, Alabama, Auburn, Mississippi, Mississippi State, and LSU, and started the 2014 season with a loss to Auburn.
(7) 1990 — Jack Crowe — Arkansas started out at 2-1 before reeling off seven straight losses to TCU, Texas Tech, Texas, Houston, Rice, Baylor, and Texas A&M before closing out the season with a win over SMU.
(7) 1952-1953 — Otis Douglas & Bowden Wyatt — The Razorbacks lost the last six games of 1952 to Texas, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Rice, Southern Methodist and Tulsa and lost the first game of 1953 to Oklahoma State before snapping the streak against Houston in Fayetteville.
(6) 1958 — Frank Broyles — Arkansas lost the first six games of the season to Baylor, Tulsa, TCU, Rice Texas, and Ole Miss before breaking the losing streak on November 1, 1958 on the road at Texas A&M.
(6) 1950 — Otis Douglas — After beating Baylor on October 14, 1950, the Hogs lost six consecutive games to Texas, Vanderbilt, Texas A&M, Rice, SMU and Tulsa before beating Oklahoma State in the first game of the 1951 season.
(5) 1997 — Danny Ford — The Razorbacks went into the Florida game with a 3-1 record before losing to Florida, South Carolina, Auburn, Ole Miss and Tennessee before scoring a victory against Mississippi State in Fayetteville.
(5) 1995-1996 — Danny Ford — This series is an odd set of losses. The Hogs lost the last three games of the 1995 season to LSU, then to Florida in the SEC Championship Game and then to North Carolina in the Carquest Bowl. To start 1996, the team continued the streak with losses to SMU and Alabama before beating Louisiana Monroe in the third game of 1996.
(5) 1938 — Fred Thomsen — The Hogs beat Texas in Little Rock so the season was a success before losing five straight to Santa Clara, Texas A&M, Rice, SMU, and Ole Miss. Even then the streak was broken with a 6-6 tie to Tulsa in the final game of the season.
(4) 2012 — John L. Smith — ULM, Alabama, Rutgers, Texas A&M
(4) 2004 — Houston Nutt — Florida, Auburn, Georgia, South Carolina
(4) 2000 — Houston Nutt — South Carolina, Auburn, Ole Miss, Tennessee
(4) 1976 — Frank Broyles — Texas A&M, SMU, Texas Tech, Texas
(4) 1943 — TCU, Monticello Navy, Texas, Texas A&M
(4) 1941 — Texas A&M, Rice, SMU, Ole Miss
(4) 1940 — Texas A&M, Rice, SMU, Fordham
(4) 1939 — Baylor, Texas, Villanova, Texas A&M
(4) 1932 — LSU, Rice, SMU, Texas
(4) 1931 — SMU, Baylor, LSU, TCU
(4) 1930 — LSU, Oklahoma St., Baylor, Centenary
(4) 1916 — LSU, Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi St.