Back for week 2… Here is my ballot for this week’s SEC Power Poll.
1. Florida – I’m gonna throw up if I see Tim Tebow’s halftime speech one more time.
4. Arkansas – Petrino didn’t turn the first page of his playbook vs Missouri State. After the passing stats South Carolina put up on Georgia I’m sure he is confident going into the weekend.
5. Ole Miss – Ran up the score on Memphis late in the 4th quarter (scoring in the last few seconds), but was only up 17-7 after 3. Middle Tennessee State was up 24-7 after 3 quarters v.s. Memphis last weekend…
6. Georgia – The Bulldog pass defense showed some weakness vs South Carolina.
7. Auburn – We find out if Auburn is the real deal this week vs West Virginia.
8. South Carolina
10. Tennessee – I wouldn’t want to be Lane Kiffin this weekend.
12. Mississippi State
What do you think?