A few changes this week. Kentucky had looked pretty good in their losses to top 10 teams, but couldn’t do anything against Mississippi State. Ole Miss showed that they are not a top 25 team. Houston Nutt proved once again that he will win one every year based on emotion (Florida, Arkansas) even when they are not the better team.
My ballot – Results are released on Wednesday.
1. Alabama (1)
2. Florida (2)
3. LSU (3)
4. Tennessee (6)
- Made a big jump this weekend. they show exactly how tough the SEC is. A four loss team in this conference would probably be undefeated in another.
5. South Carolina (4)
6. Arkansas (9)
- Could have hung 100 (63 through 3) on Eastern Michigan. Lets hope this carries over to South Carolina similar.
7. Auburn (10)
- Gus Malzahn went “High School” all over Houston Nutt
8. Ole Miss (8)
- Will the spread work in the SEC?
9. Georgia (7)
- Are they getting worse every week?
10. Mississippi State (11)
- Crap… another team on the move. It’s going to be hard to get a win next year.
11. Kentucky (5)
- Crow. I eats it.
12. Vanderbilt (12)